Day 12 – Begur to Jaca
This was driving halfway across Spain day. We reached Jaca late afternoon. It’s the least exciting place we’ve been to
on the trip and i'm in no hurry to go back. It was cold which was a
shock to the system after Begur. There
was no-one around and there wasn’t really much to it.
We had a wander around and popped in to a few shops. I found a nice biscuit shop.
![]() |
| P looking smug having ordered me a boiling hot iced tea |
We found somewhere for dinner. They seemed to be almost giving food away
with their ridiculous portions, P was loving it!
![]() |
| My garlic-less chicken kiev which tbh wasn't even a kiev but it did come with swords |
![]() |
| loads of chicken in cream of the cream to the garrison |
![]() |
| Only a dinky dessert |
The hotel was old and dated and needed some TLC, we paid a
stupidly low price for our room as we were out of season so I didn’t mind. If I had been there peak time and paid a
fortune I’d have been a bit peed off.
oh and here's a picture of the olive I stole from Dali's house











No comments:
Post a Comment