Sunday, 17 April 2011

Another year older

I had amazing birthday and would like to thank (L-R) Anne, Abby, Nikki, Nicky, Amanda, Beth, Lynda and Debbie for coming and for all the lovely pressies I got!  We started with lunch at Cafe Des Amis in Covent Garden which was delish and then we moved on to Lucky voice in Soho for three hours (yes three hours!) of karaoke.  It was brill and we even got Amanda who was adamant she wouldn't sing up and singing!

After all that fun Abby and I went to the O2 in Greenwich to see The Script on their Science and Faith tour, we had great tickets and they were amazing.

I was really lucky on the Friday night too and ended up seeing Enrique Inglesias with Debbie, he was amazing, I was so pleased we went.

What a weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment