I thoroughly enjoyed my Easter break this year, the weather was glorious which obviously helped! On Thursday P and I went to see TT3D which is a film about the TT race on the Isle of Man, it was good but the 3D was unnecessary.
On Friday P and I went for a bike ride to Southfields, had a drink at our old local and then on to the Ship in Wandsworth where we had another drink and a BBQ, it was lovely. We cycled about 10 miles in total. I was knackered when i got home and had a sore bum!
On Saturday i went to The Paradise in Kensal Rise for a one day cake decorating course with Cookie Girl, had a fab time.
On Friday P and I went for a bike ride to Southfields, had a drink at our old local and then on to the Ship in Wandsworth where we had another drink and a BBQ, it was lovely. We cycled about 10 miles in total. I was knackered when i got home and had a sore bum!
On Saturday i went to The Paradise in Kensal Rise for a one day cake decorating course with Cookie Girl, had a fab time.
No comments:
Post a Comment