Saturday, 5 November 2011

5 November 2011 - ICHF - Cake International at the NEC

On 5th November I dragged my mother and my sister to Cake International in Birmingham, when I say drag they didn't need much persuasion!

Cake internatonal is a massive show full of people saying cake decorating tools, and equipment, demonstrations and competition with hundreds of entries.

Cherly at the FMM stall was absolutely brilliant, I told her my 'tappits' were the bain of my life and she took a good half an hour telling me the best tips for using them.  She also showed me how to make lace, pearls and use the moulds, she was brilliant and full of great humour too.

I also want to mention Kit Box who had a brilliant array of stainless steel cutters, all hand made, all good value and all excellent quality.  The ladies were so nice and took lots of time chatting to us and explaining the various cutters.  I will definitely be shopping with the again but I wish they would update their website, the hand drawn cutters with no perspective always put me off as you have no idea what you are getting!













So many brilliant cakes that it's hard to stop myself putting them all up!



No comments:

Post a Comment