Thursday, 28 July 2011

28 July 2011 - Flo's Partner Dinner

My lovely friend Flo was made a partner at my old firm and we went out for dinner to celebrate.  We went to Gilgamesh in Camden, Camden is not my cup of tea at all, far too busy, far too many people, far too trendy and out there and far too close to when Amy Winehouse died which meant it was even busier!  Anyway I rather liked Gilgamesh, the food was fresh and yummy and the atmosphere was great, apparently Emma Bunton was sat next to us, not that I noticed?!

I would go again and may drag my mum and sister along, Camden will certainly be a culture shock for them!

 Anyway I made a cake for Flo, my first big cake, there were a few disasters with the sugarpaste that had to be covered up, but it was also my first attempt at roses and i enjoyed making those.




Next cake will be one for Tina.  I have an idea in mind, we'll see if it works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment