So after the wedding ceremony I drove back from Dorking to London collected Mum and Beena and we made our way to Wembley Stadium.
It was a truly amazing night, we were right up the top but the atmosphere was great, Mum was worried it was unsafe to stand, she soon got over that and danced all the way through. I hate to say it but I felt it only really got going once Robbie came on, it was a great night, we were shattered by the time we got home though.
It was a truly amazing night, we were right up the top but the atmosphere was great, Mum was worried it was unsafe to stand, she soon got over that and danced all the way through. I hate to say it but I felt it only really got going once Robbie came on, it was a great night, we were shattered by the time we got home though.
No comments:
Post a Comment